Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

narcissilly-007.jpg-nice-one.jpgnarcissilly-004.jpgside.jpgnarcissilly-006.jpg-top-best.jpgNarcissilly is my first spring bear -I know it is still winter but the sun is shining at the moment and feels springlike.
She has a sculpted porcelain face and is made from a wonderful sunshine wavy long mohair.
Hope she brightens your day!!!
On baerpile now.
http://jobears>bearpile.com

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

oh jo you will make me die with such bears because they reminds me my poor poppye bear_innocent  they touches me so deeply in the heart.... bear_cry   je laime trop!!! bear_wub bravo and merci! you are one of artist giving me so happiness to see the art bear_flower

Wee Beary Tails Wee Beary Tails

bear_wub  bear_wub Awwww spring is on the way!  bear_wub  bear_wub  she's beautiful Jo bear_wub Love her colours and of course her wonderful face!   bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a lovely sunny colour, just like a daffodil

annalong MadebyAnna

What an amazing face. Just beautiful.  bear_wub

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

Your faces are simply stunning - so much expression!  I always expect your bears to speak bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Just beautiful :0)

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Thank you everyone for your lovely comment -love reading them -she is off to the states shortly

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Sure hope Spring comes for you real soon because she is certainly a big ray of sunshine - lovely Jo!  bear_grin

Board footer