Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

aeminiatures AE Miniatures
H-I-Ambacht, the Netherlands
Website

garth.jpgThis is Garth, the bear I made for a friend as a birthday present. She loves to work in her garden, so a bear with his very own garden should please her. The ladybug, watering can and flowers aren't made by me, all other items are handmade.

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

ouahou!!! so detailed!!! cute bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub !!!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Zeer schattig, Anita !  bear_wub
Als ik zo'n beertje had, zou ik waarschijnlijk zelf ook wel wat meer in de tuin doen.   bear_laugh

Knuffels,  :hug:

Peter & de beren

(Very cute, Anita.  If I had a bear like that, I would probably do some more work in the garden myself.)

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, so cute, I'm sure your friend loved him

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

What a cute creation - your friend will love it - I'm sure!!!!!!!

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_thumb  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub  What a great little scene - beautiful!  Your friend is a very lucky person  bear_original  bear_original

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

So extremely cute! I'm sure your friend loves him. (And hey, my husband's name is Garth! bear_smile )

aeminiatures AE Miniatures
H-I-Ambacht, the Netherlands
Website

Thank you for all the nice comments! I gave Garth to my friend yesterday and she was indeed very pleased with him.

@debora: I found the name 'Garth' on a meaning of names website. I was looking for a surname with something with a garden in its meaning, and then found out Garth means enclosed garden or keeper of the garden ;-)

@peter: Dank je! Ik kwam op het idee omdat mijn vriendin dit voorjaar haar tuin onder handen laat nemen.... of het haar dus zelf tot activiteit zal aanzetten weet ik niet!

Board footer