Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0307.JPGSAM_0305.JPGSAM_0300.JPGSAM_0301.JPGid like to introduice my new sweetheart!!! this girl is 14cm tall and she cant be separated from his childhood bear! he is 8cm tall!!! i hope you will love them!!!!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub     shes available on bear pile!!! http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1517&item=42473

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Oh! what a beautiful beautiful pair -love the way you age them.xx Jo bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci my dearest jo!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Great job, in the pics I think they are big and do not realize how small they are until you are holding them.  Simply wonderful.  The aging is good.  Thanx for sharing
Hugs pat bear_flower

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Wow! What a great pair! I like how you age them. They look genuinely old. bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

pat and eliza thanks so munch!!!!!!!!! its touches me deep in the heart!!!!!!love love love for you bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Such a cute little pair, they look like they're just longing for a big hug

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

They both look cool! what kind of material did you use???

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

They both look cool! what kind of material did you use???

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci kat you are so lovely to read!!! bear_wub dear bakerina!!!! thanks a lot!! bear_wub  bear_wub  my bear is hand tyed!! thats the way i make them aged!!

Board footer