Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0364.JPGSAM_0362.JPGSAM_0367.JPGSAM_0366.JPGSAM_0370.JPGi had a problem with my post!!! sorry id like to thanks all the ttalkers friends so precious to me thanks for your all sweet comments on mei chan the precious beauty in chinese so happy to be with you all such wonderfull artist with simplicity and not big head you are!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub shes always available on ebay!       http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie … 500wt_1156

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

i have a trouble!! all the posts desapeared!!!!!! bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

why is it appear in double? strange!!!!! bear_angry

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

She is just beautiful!  I love her sweet face with the open mouth.

You can delete some of your double posts by going to the right hand bottom corner of the post, click edit, then there is a place that says delete.  Just don't delete the first post or everything else will disappear.

Joanne

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub This is my favorite so far, love this little panda.  Great work and thanx so much for sharing
Hugs Pat bear_flower

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks girls i love you thanks for sharing sweet words with me!!i improve myself because beeing here with you all stiring me up!! so thanks!!!

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

I just totally love this little panda! So much detail in a wee creation!!   Hugs to you Sweetie! Susan.

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thank you lovely cream lemon tart so glad to ear that about you bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake: i looooove cream lemmontart and wolfbear tooooo bear_tongue  bear_rolleyes  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Copi Khatz Creations Copi Khatz Creations
Worcester

Awwww... she looks like she is singing!   bear_smile I love her! bear_wub

Great work!

Copi.

bear_grin

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks!! i love your work too!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

I think I commented on the post that disappeared... but she's worth commenting twice  bear_original  She is adorable!  Such a wonderful baby face!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

melisa je taime bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Les Lily'z bears Les Lily'z bears
Website

J'adore celui-ci, c'est mon préféré ! il a l'air de rigoler et  il  tout attendrissant ! Je mets le lien de ton site sur mon blog, tes ours sont trop beaux !

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci lilizette bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer