Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Help!  I need ideas on what to do for my Hubby.  Something that he will remember but that won't break the bank account.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

One year I fixed some really cute coupons for my hubby....one was for a back rub, I'll cook your favorite dinner, anything you want to do  bear_tongue
I thought it was really cute and it lasted longer than a box of candy.... bear_wub  bear_wub

Jennskains Posts: 2,203
les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

you could realize an animal he would be fond of too! my hubby have some mini gollies or things he always keep as a lucky charm!!!!this year i will make aromantic dinner and for  present candies in funny shapes !and also old indians shoes and a leather book with an elefant printed on the top! he collects things about india !!!budhas etc!!! looks what your husband would like to collect!!!! bear_flower

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Definitely - turning the tables on him!
Promising to wash the car for him twice this summer - keep the tank filled for 4 weeks in a row - taking for its next oil change on YOUR day off - anything that he normally does on a regular basis. DRaw up or print out a coupon booklet as Tami suggested. Most fellas appreciate a role reversal!

We found the booklets we gave our folks when we were first married, in their effects when we closed up their homes - they proudly displayed them for years on their desks and never once 'cashed' them in!! LOL

Board footer