Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Lyn Parker Bears

lynparker-dom1.jpg" Dom " is 4.25" tall and made from long Sparse sassy trimmed. He features an appliquéd / trapunto washboard stomach and pecks, wired ultrasuede horns. He wears leather pants with a studded belt, a studded chest strap, a leather whip and wired pleather devil wings all handmade by the artist.
He is available for adoption now for $195 AUS + postage.

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

rrrrouarght!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a naughty boy!!!!! heu!!!!lovely but naughty bear_grin  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  :photo:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh   Lyn, you have the most fun!   bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

I also adore your Valentino with his shock of red troll hair and his fantastic toesies!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Thanks for sharing,
Becky

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

He is FABULOUS Lyn!!!!!!!! bear_wub

Lyn Parker Bears

Thanks Guys for your positive comments. I do have loads of fun with my quirky little creations, it's good to see they bring a smile to other peoples faces also.

Bear Hugs
Lyn

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

ROFL, love him

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin   This little guy makes me laugh!  What a great idea and very clever work - a bear with a washboard stomach - very witty!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_thumb

susana fung hong kong

bear_tongue you always bring new ideas for your creation, like how you describe, quirky!

Board footer