Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0454.JPGSAM_0453.JPGSAM_0450.JPGSAM_0448.JPGSAM_0449.JPGim happy to share with you my last mini one!!!!!  hes named nelson available on bear pile!!               http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1517&item=42745

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Hello Sweetie, Nelson is fantastic!  You are so creative, especially with your old-time bears!!  Lots of Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

susie i love you!!!!!!!!!! you are an angel a star sparkling in the darkness of the silent night!!!! hugs to you darling!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :photo:  :photo:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Pretty colour, and I do like the roses(?) on her body

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks kat and yes hes got arose on the chest!! where are you with your bear you began?!!!!do you go to hugglets!!!? anymore you are lovely to me!!!! bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

He's lovely, really like the aged style of bears, you are brave with the colour but it works well  bear_wub

Pauline

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

She is lovely!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

pauline... bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub melisa bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub you are little heart to me bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer