Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Picture-1640.jpgPicture-1636.jpgHI,
Please let me know what you think- I'm finally ready to list my latest bear but I can't decide if it looks more like a boy or girl & if I should use either accessory. This bear is from my new pattern, the first with bent legs & arms. I also tried to figure out Shelli's eye lid technique & did a little needle sculpting of the mouth. I messed up a bit but hopefully someone will still want to make him-her a part of their family. I'm looking forward to hearing your opinions & don't feel bad to tell me what you really think. - These were quick pictures & I still haven't figured out the best pose. 
Thanks a bunch, Sandy  bear_wacko

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Your arm shape is wonderful!!! I think he looks more like a boy.... I like the top accessory bear_original

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I like the top accessory as well.

Very very cute!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Jane

New Jersey

Thanks - do you think the top one is to girly looking for a boy?

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

He looks like he's been playing baseball!  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Think it looks like a boy, also . . . probably because of the color.  I love the beady collar accessory, but do think it's a bit feminine.  Love the bear . . . really cute!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I agree that he looks like a boy ......maybe if you put  pink bow in the hair near the ear could make it more girly looking ..then you could use either adornment ....I do like the collar one the best ..... I love the bear you have done a great job with it

New Jersey

All righty a boy he is- with your help I decided against both accessory, I'll post his new look soon. Thanks for all your help.   bear_original

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I think she looks like a girl a sweet little girl bear

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I am going to throw a cat among the pigeons too and say I think she looks like a girl...see, I even said 'she'...I always imagine a ribbon in their hair before I decide and this bear looks feminine to me...

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

I think that she looks like a sweet little girl bear as well, maybe because of her big innocent eyes and maybe because of the necklaces. Very cute, whoever he, she is! bear_grin

Board footer