Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

I'm so excited to introduce our two new family members Bella & Basil  bear_grin
We had to make to difficult decision to have our 17 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Pedro put to sleep late last month which was very difficult for our family. Our house had been so empty without him and we felt it was time to think about adopting a new family member.
We went to our local RSPCA on Saturday and all of us fell in love with this pair who were strays and had to be rehomed together as they are inseperable, they are both Shih Tzu X and around 2 years old and are the sweetest little pups. Their coats had been badly matted and the shelter gave them quick clip to tidy them up.
Its amazing to think these little ones were strays as they are such wonderful, sweet, loving and well behaved little dogs.  bear_wub  Needless to say that between training them and getting them used to our routine they are being spoilt rotten and got to go for their first walk at the beach yesterday afternoon.
Basil is the little gold/brown and white fellow, and Bella is the lighter colour with the mop haircut  bear_grin
Hope you enjoy their pics  bear_smile

Basil_01_28-02-11tiny.jpg
Basil_02_28-02-11tiny.jpg
Bella_01_28-02-11.jpg
BellaBasil_01_28-02-11tiny.jpg
BellaBasil_02_28-02-11tiny.jpg

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

happy to meet those 2 pupdogs so lovely!!! happy for you!!! bear_wub

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

What cuties!  I thank you much for giving them a home.  I'm sure they are thankful, also.  They will return your kindness many times over.

Coraleen DallyMay Teddies
Secunda, South Africa

They are beautiful little dogs and I take my hat off to you for being willing to give them a home.  They look fairly mature and its wonderful that people such as yourselves can open your hearts to these two little bundles.  You must be very caring, loving people.  I hope they give you many, many hours of love and enjoyment.  Hugs, Coraleen
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

VERY cute pups . . . so glad you adopted them together!  Has Bella had puppies recently?  Thank you for rescuing these great little dogs!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, cute wee pair, enjoy your new family members

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Im sorry to hear your sad news about your Pedro, how hard that must have been for you. How wonderful that you were able to give new homes to these two cutiepies tho... I somehow think they're going to be very lucky to be with you guys bear_original not to mention,  Those haircuts will be perfect for that summer weather up there!

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Have two Shih tzus here and they are wonderful and loving dogs. They just give love all the time, they are stubborn at times but couldn't live without them.  They will make great pets for you and give you tons of love.

hugs and enjoy

Shane

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Thank you for all of your lovely comments  :hug:

VERY cute pups . . . so glad you adopted them together!  Has Bella had puppies recently?  Thank you for rescuing these great little dogs!

It looks like Bella has had pups, the shelter thought they may have been used for breeding as neither had been de-sexed, they were done before they were adopted out and are due to get their stitches out tommorow.

Those haircuts will be perfect for that summer weather up there!

I think they have been appreciating their short coats as the last two days here have been hot and humid.

Board footer