Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Hello all! I recently made a green Teddy Bear thinking he was something unique. While green isn't a common color for bears I was surprised at how many artists made green bears for the Blooming Bear Show this weekend! With St. Patrick's Day approaching as well as spring, I thought it would be fun start a parade of green bears here on Teddy Talk.

So if you have a green bear please post his or her picture here. Artists post green bears you've made in the recent or even distant past. Collectors feel free to post green bears from your collections!

I'll start off with Puck
2011-03-05_016.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Beautiful tint of green, Tami!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

What a fun idea, Tami! I love your Puck. bear_smile

Sprout_Full.jpg

Here is Sprout, a nice big cuddle at 15.5 inches tall. I completed him a week ago, inspired by spring and its melting snow and new green sprouts.

Pete_218 Posts: 3

forrest-4.jpgForrest-1.jpgHello,

This is Forrest.  I just finished her this morning.  She has a mint coloured pile and a brown backing.  I actually have a few green bears and a few more unused fabrics in my bear box just waiting to be made up!  Its my favourite colour  bear_grin

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

GetAttachment.aspx_2.jpegThis is Sophie - she lives in Paris now bear_original  She was a lovely soft sea foam green.

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

IMG_1612.jpg
This is Rosa which I made last year - a touch of pink goes very nicely with the lime green. Get the right green and it can be very nice for a bear I think.

Wee Beary Tails Wee Beary Tails

Kbear04.JPGPlease meet my green bear  bear_original named 'Pixie' x x x
She was a custom order and green with hints of purple was the request,
she's now happily settling in with her lady in Canada  bear_original
Thank you for looking x x x Rachel x x x

Wee Beary Tails Wee Beary Tails

forest.jpgAnd this is green panda bear 'Forest' who I made late last year x x x x x
I love green!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I am a little suprised myself that I have a "greenish" bear in my hug, because I tend to prefer traditional colours,
but this girl called "Mindy" made by Sharon Barron (Barron Bears) is a very light green/grey colour.

Mindy is quite a big girl, standing 35" tall !

Barron_Bears_Mindy_for_TT.jpg

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

BenjiBobst.jpgHere is a photo of Benji & Bob who I made last year around easter time I think.Benji was made from lovely Sassy frosted fabric.

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

st_patty.jpg
Here is my green St. Patty Bear....complete with his bowler and plaid bow tie....

Karon Posts: 751

I have a mint green "bear in progress" - I will have to "get my finger out" as the saying goes!

Ivyworks Ivyworks Artistry
Ottawa, Ontario

PenelopeTeddyTalk3.jpgThis is Penelope, one of my bears on bearpile, she's a vibrant spring green  bear_grin

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi, love all your green bears bear_grin  Here is my Apple (together with Blossom).  I fell in love with this piece of green fur and scoured the internet till I found the matching pink (from Alison E-Teddys) to make Blossom, they won 2nd prize in the British Bear Artist Awards in December.  Apple_N_Blossom.jpg

Milford Ohio

Oh these are great! Keep them coming!

Snookums Posts: 285

I don't have any green bears but I have to say that I'm green with envy over all of your hugs!!!!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Here's "Bojangles" by Daphne Blau sitting with my mint-green Dean's bear.  bear_original

DSCF3086b.jpg

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Here's Bluegrass, one of my Thistles:

Bluegrass-2.jpg

Bluegrass-4.jpg

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

DSC08656_1.JPG

This one is Muguet, still available. I made him in 2010.

Pistache13b.jpg

This one is Pistache, made in 2006 : she just found a new mom... She is supposed to post payment on monday.

DSC08631_1.JPG

This is Archie : I made him in 2010. He is still available.

Acacia_1.JPG

This is Acacia. I made him a few years ago. He is adopted.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

jissy Posts: 70

I am new so I have nothing to show. I wanted to say that I feel in love with puck and am a huge fan of the correct # of paws/paw pads! All of these bears on here are just wonderful! Great job everyone!

yuyubear YuYu Bear
Hong Kong
Website

Fairy_love-green-72dpi.jpgBeano-72dpi.jpgBaby-bear-72dpi.jpgBalloon-72dpi.jpgGreen is my favorite color and I made some little bears with a beautiful green flock fabric  bear_wub

Milford Ohio
mommabear wrote:

I am new so I have nothing to show. I wanted to say that I feel in love with puck and am a huge fan of the correct # of paws/paw pads! All of these bears on here are just wonderful! Great job everyone!

Thanks! I was taking a painting class from a professional wildlife artist about 14 years ago, and showed her one of my bears. She said, "He's lovely, Tami. But you know, bears have five toes, not four..." Since then my beras have had five toes!

I agree! Wonderful bears everyone! Keep them coming!!!

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

P3140513.jpg

This is Little Verdi  bear_happy  He's from my collection and he's a Kesseys Bear.

I love his colour so much and all that feather fur!  bear_wub

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

I love all of the green bears! This is Darby, he was on my website and found a new home during the Blooming Bear show on the weekend. Darby_1.jpg

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

green-bear.JPGThis was made for someone whose only request was for a 'chartreuse' coloured bear - koolaid strikes again

Board footer