Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0679.JPGSAM_0677.JPGSAM_0674.JPGSAM_0675.JPGSAM_0676.JPGhi!! here is carmina my old new bear! available on bear pile!! :i made my prices lower! so give an eye on please!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1517&item=43446

Snookums Posts: 285

Beautiful!!! He seems to be saying "Please take me home with you. You know you want to!" bear_wub bear_wub  bear_wub

Isle be Bear Isle be Bear
Isle of Benbecula
Website

Awh shes sweet, great colour and like her love worn style.  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub  bear_wub  It's a shame you've had to reduce your prices, the market is just so slow just now!!! Fingers crossed she sells quickly for you  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks lovely snookums bear_wub  bear_wub  and ANGELA A BIG BIG THANK YOU!!FOR YOUR LOVELY ENCOURAGEMENTS!!I HAD TO SEPARATE TO MY WEB MASTER FOR CANT PAYING HER! I HAD 2 FAIRS IN FRANCE WHERE I JUST COULD PAY MY DISPLAY!!AND IM QUITE DESPERATE....BUT BEARS ARE MY REASON OF LIFE SO!WORKING MORE FOR EARNING LESS !ITS THE ONLY SOLUTION I FOUND!TO  GO ON WITH THE CRISIS WHOSE CRUSHING FRANCE IN THIS MOMENT!!! AND ALSO THE EUROPE! SO IF IT CAN PLEASE SOME COLLECTORS WHO FEELS FRUSTRATION! IT WILL BE BETTER FOR LITTLE PURSES!!!MERCI AGAIN LOT OF LOVE FOM ME TO YOU!!!!!!LOT LOT LOT  xxxxxxx   0000000     bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:

Conni Germany

:hug: Your bears are soo beautiful! The colour, the face. With so much of love.
It is really sad that it is at the moment so badly with the sales.
Hopefully it becomes soon better.

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

oooh conni you are an angel too! thanks sooo for those lovely words! you are warming me!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, I do like the blue eyes with the red fur

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Your bears are original and so sweet, just keep the faith! Things will pick up, it is slow for everyone right now!!!!   Hugs and love to you Sweetie, Susan.

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci kat! and susie i love you you are a candy for me!!!!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub i hope too it will goes better!

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Adorable Isabelle such pretty colours :clap:  :clap:

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks lovely carol!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :cake:  :cake:

Les Lily'z bears Les Lily'z bears
Website

c'est ma préférée, le top model, bienque j'aime aussi la petite dernière toute douce ! Je plonge dans ton love world !

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

monique ma feeeeeeeeeee bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Beautiful colour Isabelle  :clap:  I thought she was alot bigger until I saw the pictures of you holding her, so much detail in a little bear!  Hope things pick up for you soon  bear_flower

Board footer