Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Khan3.jpgThis is Khan, a little gobi bear. The gobi bear is the rarest bear in the world, there are only about 20 of them left in the gobi desert in Mongolia. I've been to that area myself. Unfortunately, these bears are not only very rare but also extremely shy. So, we only got to see their footprints in the sand ans the only actual bear I saw was a stuffed one in the Natural Historical Museum of Ulan Bator, the capital of Mongolia.
Recently, I've hears that a new gobi bear cub was born and I would like to celebrate that with Khan.
He measures 10cm/4inches from head to tail and is made from yellowish alpaca. He has black German glass eyes and is stuffed with fibrefil and steelshot.
Like all my realistic bears, his legs are both jointed and wired for multiple posability. Also, he has a wired spine running from head to tail for even more posability. Khan has an open mouth with modelled teeth and an ultra-suedine tongue. His nose, lips and paw pads are stitched, waxed and polished.
You can visit him here:
http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1533&item=43465

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

swweeeeeet sweeet bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, such a cute wee guy

Board footer