Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

[I can't believe I forgot to share this with you all. :redface:  ]

I am so tickled that the online magazine Small Town Living ran the very first article about me and New Avenue Crew. :dance: I even got to write it, so it's my first published article as a writer.

Here's a link to the article:

stliving_newavenuecrew.jpg
http://stliving.com/?p=4218

I hope you enjoy it! bear_smile  Please let me know what you think.

Hugs,
Debora

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You've written a very clear, interesting piece concerning your New Avenue Crew, Debora, and I enjoyed it all!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Densteds Densteds
Website

Congratulations Debora, that was a terrific article, you did a great job writing it  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Thanks for posting it, I really enjoyed the read...

Website

Thank you so much, Sue Ann and Denise! I am so glad you enjoyed it! bear_smile  :hug:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

I loved reading your article and looking at the beautiful accompanying photos.  Your lovely, warm character comes through in your writing and this can also be seen in the lovely expressions on your bears' faces.

Hugs

Sue

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

A great article, Debora: well-written, honest and informative.  I guess it's not easy to find the right balance between staying modest and yet praising your bears at the same time.  bear_laugh   
But you did a great job and I also love the photos!  bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a nice article.  It goes so perfect for this magazine.  The way you wrote it does bring me back to a simpler time.  I guess that is what bear making and collecting is all about.  You show your appreciation for everything in your life.  You do it everywhere you post.  I find that very inspiring.

Joanne

Website

Sue, Peter, and Joanne, thank you for your lovely comments! I am thrilled that you liked the article and photos and am so very touched by your generous comments. :hug:  :hug:

~Debora

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Congratulations Debora,  you must be thrilled!  Very exciting to see your work in print, and very special as you wrote the article yourself!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs

Marilun  bear_flower

Website

Thank you so much, Marilyn! bear_smile

talesia Posts: 54

Debora is it so wonderful, congratulations! Wishing new creations and more stories to come!
Hugs, Natalia

Website

Natalia, thank you very much! (I also hope there are more stories to come. bear_innocent )

:hug:
~Debora

Board footer