Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

puca bears puca bears

Anyone planning to visit the Teddybär Total show? Organisers have sent some complimentary tickets to exhibitors - so if anyone would like one/some, I have five to give away. PM me...........
hugs
Maria

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

HMMmmm  are they just tickets to the show or is there a plane ticket amongst them for ME  lol. 

Wish I could be there, one day for sure. 

big hugs

Shane

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I'll need an airfare as well, Maria! Thanks (mwah) When is it? Do I need to start packing yet?

Fallenrose near Cologne

Hi Maria,

when and where does the Teddybär total show take place? I'd love to visit a bear show, it would be the first time!

Hugs, Ariane

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

Oh yes me too.  Of course I'll need air fair too... bear_grin  :crackup:

puca bears puca bears

Wish I could send you all air tickets - would be a blast!!!!!!!!!! And you could all come to the Gala Abend on the Sat night and watch me turn into a quivering wreck waiting for the golden George awards to be handed out!
Ariane....it's the 16th and 17th April at Rheda-Wiedenbrück - have a look at www.teddybaertotal.de

Fallenrose near Cologne

Rheda-Wiedenbrück - that's on my way when I drive to my boyfriend lol Maybe I can convince him to go there with me?!

puca bears puca bears

Of course you can!!!!!!!! Let me know if you want the tickets - would be lovely to see you!

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

one of those dates is my birthday so wouldn't that be the most wonderful birthday things to do..... bear_smile       shame Aussie is soooooo far away  bear_sad

puca bears puca bears

Oh Bec......that would be SO good! And we could have such FUN :dance:  :dance:  :dance: ............sigh...............just have to keep dreamin' - lottery jackpot tonite is 19 million euros - fingers crossed!
huggies :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Fallenrose near Cologne

I asked my boyfriend and - he has no time... He'll be on the Inter Modellbau the same weekend and doesn't want to go to two fairs a weekend  bear_sad
And I don't know if I wanna go there alone...hm...

puca bears puca bears

Do come, Ariane....I'm sure you'd enjoy it - and there will be loads of bears to see, plus a tempting array of bear-making supplies............
Let me know if you want some tickets and I'll pop them in the post for you
hugs
Maria

Board footer