Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

HeidiBears florida

Hi everyone!!!  bear_original  , I'm very new to bear making and I am on a tight budget. I do not have many supplies ( a few strips of fabric from Johanns, i do have lots of thread and needles! Paint and clay.) Is there anyone out there who would be very generous to help a newbie in need with extra eyes, joints, and some scrap material?  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Anything to help get me started would be very greatly appreciated!!! Thanks  bear_original  - Heidi

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Heidi makes smaller  bears, just so you know. bear_original

And Heidi - a box of small eyes, small joints, and fabric odds-and-ends is all packed up for you.  bear_flower

Becky

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

How small Heidi? Under 6"?  Trying to figure out what size joints, eyes, etc.  Do you know joint, eye sizes needed Becky?  One more thing what country are you in Heidi?

Joanne

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Joanne - Heidi is in the US. I'll let her answer about sizes, etc. (I just found a few joints and eyes that are too small for me to use--for bears in the 6-7" range. I think she's going even smaller, but she's just starting out, so I hope she can find a use for the materials.)

Becky

HeidiBears florida

Hi Joanne! I could use supplies of any size, I love all bears big or small. All of the bears I've made so far have been small but I would not mind experimenting with larger ones just to find my style  bear_original  . Thank you all so much!! :hug:   bear_wub  - Heidi

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Hi Heidi,  I am not a small bear maker, but I have stuff for medium size bears.  Please PM me your address and I will get together some things.  Happy to do it,
Joanne

Board footer