Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0810.JPGSAM_0806.JPGSAM_0804.JPGSAM_0805.JPGSAM_0803.JPGhere is cassandra my new creepy oldie !hope you will enjoy her!!!! available on bear pile!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1517&item=43824            she is sold with her box!

Snookums Posts: 285

Poor baby!! She looks like she's really, really been well loved! bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Heh, well at least she's still smiling!

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Hi! How original! I just showed her to my husband and he loves her! bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

oooh thanks so munch my dear friends!!! your words are sweeties to me!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub love you! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

mebears M. E. Bears And Critters
Brisbane, Queensland
Website

I think she is great......zombie bear! Good luck with her adoption! Only a face a mother could really love!  bear_wub
Hugs Wendy XXX

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks kat! lol! yes shes a zombie bear!lol! i wanted to talk about difference and love and also exclusion: love could make blind every person who could feel it! and this girl has got so munch interior beauty that she could be loved by the smart one who could look inside her!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_flower  :hug:

Board footer