Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0974.JPGSAM_0971.JPGSAM_0972.JPGhere is trash bun! an original gift for easter for very anti conformists!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub on bear pile bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub http://www.dollpile.com/item.cgi?item=759

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Wow, Isa! This girl is definitely unexpected! bear_grin Certainly creative.

Becky

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci becky: the dark side of bunnies bear_grin  and im gothic so sometimes i love breaking codes!  bear_grin  and im opened to do everyting! and talk about everyting! !!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Well I've heard of the nightmare before Christmas, is she the nightmare before easter?  bear_grin

Snookums Posts: 285

I think she's absolutely awesome bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub !! You should see my house...the Addams Family has nothing on me!! (I keep much of my "Halloween" stuff out all year! bear_tongue )

Les Lily'z bears Les Lily'z bears
Website

Ah oui c'est ça une anti "Bunny girl" militante féministe pour l'arrêt de l'exploitation de l'image de la femme dans la pub ... Nan ? Là comme ça Ze l'aime !

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks girls: gothic people are hypersensisitive: and protect themselves from dark side with dark things: and its to milite against consumering; everyting is consumable: even people nowadays: what about the animals treaten differently and tortured for human pleasure?!! this girlie is talking about all of that! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

love you my rose for ever!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer