Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Hi all, I teach classes for the American Red Cross. This past week, I taught a different class, and if you don't know about it, but love dogs or cats, and have one, two or more as part of your family, you may want to check this out. The ARC has a course for Dog First Aid, Cat First Aid and a combined course for Dog and Cat firlst Aid. It was a fun and interesting class. Feedback was that the course was excellent. People enjoyed it, learned osme new things and got to talk about their friends. I did just the Dog First Aid with 8 people. The class says it can be done in 2 1/2 hours, but I will plan the next one for 3.....people enjoy talking about their friends, cats or dogs. I am hoping this will be a regular offering from my chapter office...............

Ellen

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

I would love to do that! Took the regular course this year but got teased because the head kept falling of my "baby"

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

A wonderful, very useful service, Ellen . . . thank you!

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

That sounds like it would be very useful.

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

It is very frustrating, Deb when the head falls off the baby. Had that happen a few times. Don't know if al RC cheapters offer the Pet firslt Aid, it took me 10 years to get it started here at my chapter!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  That sounds like a great idea to learn first aid for hour fury friends.

Board footer