Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

The last few post I have made here have gone completely ignored,  Did I do something to upset someone?  If so, I apoligize.  I think I'll go now.  It's late.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Don't think you've upset me, sometimes I just don't have an answer for everything (though my mother may not believe that  bear_grin )

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Nothing that I know of, Jenn. bear_original

Becky

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Jenn, everything is ok as far as I know. Maybe people have been busy, the forum has been a little quite.
What with Easter, two folks getting married here in the UK and the sunny weather I think members may have been focusing a little elsewhere.
Don't worry Jenn we all love you.

Hugs, Jane.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I have noticed that over the past few months that this forum is quiet.  I think that now everyone is on Facebook.  When I visit there I see many posts from the people who used to often visit here.
Maybe it is time to start a FB account?  Let me know if you do so I can send a friend request.

Joanne

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Interesting point about Facebook.  I have been active online for many years but have never ventured into social media.  In the early days of distance education, I taught on a conferencing system housed at the New Jersey Institute of Technology, but that is yesterday's news compared to the sophisticated electronic instructional systems in use today, like Seaport and Blackboard.  Next week I am going to start a class in social media given by a local nonprofit, so I will be going on systems like Facebook.  Who knows who and what I will find there?  However, I feel that there is an ongoing place for electronic bulletin boards like TT, and I plan to continue to check in and participate regularly.  Does anyone know if it is possible to chat in realtime on Facebook?

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Gail, yes, there is a live chat feature that you can use with your friends, when on facebook.  It's funny, because it's hard to get hold of my daughter sometimes, but I know if I go on facebook and she is online, I can hit the chat and talk to her.  I seem to talk to her more there than on the phone lol!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I love facebook!

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Honestly, I'm sort of afraid to go on Facebook because when my sister died it was all over facebook.  My mom lives on there, so there was always this sappy stuff.  I guess I'm afraid that if I check it I'll get bombarded with stuff that gets me emotional and I really don't need that right now.  I way prefer forums.

Board footer