Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Emily-06.jpgEmily-03.jpgHello dear TT-friends, hello dear swap-partners in all over the world. I'm so happy to know my Austrian-swap-bear already in the hands of my lovely partner Jane and as she asked me to post some pics I will take the oppurtunity to start this new post for all our swap-bears who already arrived and I will post here little Emily, who now lives happily with her new mom.

Karon you did a wonderful job, I enjoyed doing a bear for a lovely bear-artist and I'm looking forward to have mine.

Karon Posts: 751

Andrea, she is just beautiful - I love the colours - lucky lady Jane.

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Awwwwwwww she is a real cutie  bear_wub  Glad she has arrived safely with her new mom, bet Jane is thrilled.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Very sweet

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I am so thrilled with Emily.  She fits perfectly into my hug!!! 

She is so adorable and I am such a lucky bear Mom to have her!  I will cherish her forever!  Thanks Andrea and thanks for posting her pics!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

What a sweet, soft, sleepy bear. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Becky

Hi All

Yesterday as I went to work I discovered a parcel in my porch - all the way from Australia.    :dance:

The parcel was somewhat smaller than I had envisaged (!) after all my new addition WAS 13 inches or so.  I RIPPED the parcel apart :crackup: to discover the MOST adorable vintage style bear called TINKER from by swap swap partner Lynn.

Lyn THANKYOU so much much - I absolutely LOVE him, he is truely exquisite.  He is so soft and cuddly yet heavy at the same time with such a sweet expression and I just love all his accessories. bear_wub

I think TINKER must be happy to have been released from this cardboard prison - I mean how would you like to travel double up with your legs up your back (sorry Lyn but I did laugh - it took me a couple of seconds to find TINK's head!).

I also must say Lyn how impressed I was was by his symetrical eyes - well ... I have outlined my current problem in another post!

Oh ... and please release his photo now Lyn :photo: .

Very, very happy ... lots and lots of hugs.

Karon

Glasgow

Lol, poor Tinker, imagine not being able to know your arse from your elbow  bear_laugh

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
rowarrior wrote:

Lol, poor Tinker, imagine not being able to know your arse from your elbow  :D

Lol lol lol!!!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire
BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_shocked I can let out a big sigh of relief now that Tinker is safely in your hands Karon and that you are so pleased with him  bear_grin   Nicely put Karon and you had me laughing - I didn't really think anything of it when I was packing Tinker for his journey that he would spend so long with his legs just about wrapped around his head!  It's a wonder his eyes hadn't met in the middle after being in that position for so long  :crackup:  So as requested here is Tinker in his normal pose  bear_original

Tinker.gif

Tinker1.gif

Ahhhh - there's my boy ...  bear_wub

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Awwwwwwwww bless him.  He looks like he needs a great big hug (such sad soulfull eyes)  bear_wub

Glasgow

Phew, he looks much more comfortable that way!

HeidiBears florida

awww how cute!!!

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Beautiful Bears!

Louise

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I've received my swap-bear from Jane (Mo-Bears) and it was such a wonderful surprise, I thought you would love to see what I've got.

So please meet little Charlie, who is now helping me so much with all and everything - he helped me fixing my computer, when I had problems, he helped me feeling happy, when I was sad, he helped me creating my new dragon, when I didn't know, how to fix the horns - well he is a real handsome helpful guy and I really love him - thank you thank you thank you dear Jane!!!!

Arrival_of_Charlie-01.jpg
Arrival_of_Charlie-02.jpg
Arrival_of_Charlie-03.jpg
Arrival_of_Charlie-04.jpg
Arrival_of_Charlie-05.jpg

ups - quite big pics - I didn't know how to minimize them - sorry

Aghh ... he's sweet Andrea.

Yep ... he is definately a cousin to my Snowflake!

Karon

Andrea - he is a sweetie.

Karon xxxx

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I love him too and he is sitting here in front of my desktop to give me advice for my computer - ohhhhhhh he is really clever, you can't imagine - hihihihihihi - soooooooooooooooo lovely
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for posting pics of Charlie!!  I'm glad he is helping you out and I hope making you smile!!

I'm so glad you like him!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I've been going around today with a stupid smile on my face that the Cheshire Cat would be proud of.  The reason for this? ............. is that this morning I recieved my swap bear from Sue.   :dance:   I am now the proud and loving owner of the most gorgeous polar bear named Nanok.  I will (hopefully) add Sue's photo below of my lovely boy  bear_wub

http://www.teddy-talk.com/upload/2010/polar1.jpg

Can any techno wizard turn the above into a photo  bear_whistle

Oooooh,  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Karon

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Isn't he gorgeous  bear_wub  Thank you so much Sue!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

What a heart-breaker!  bear_laugh I just love him. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Becky

Board footer