Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Thea-MillyMe Milly MeĀ®
Website

I was wondering......I subscribed to the Teddy Bears and Friends magazine at the end of April. I was told that the summer Issue was sent out May 9.
I live in the Netherlands....can any of you let me know how long it takes for the magazine to arrive in Europe.....I still have not received anything.
What should I do.........??? I sent an emailed last Friday and still have no answer either.
Yes my subscription is valid....I paid for it (got the receipt) and did get an email about it.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hmm, I'm not sure how it works in Holland, but when I used to get scrapbook mags, although they were American, they had a UK distribution centre, so they got posted within the UK around the same time as the US ones.  I had a few that never turned up, so they just added the missing ones onto the end of the subscription

brtstar1 Bright Star Promotions, Inc.
Louisville, KY
Website

245-CoverJune2011.jpgHi there!
Bears&Buds is always available at your fingertips as we are an online monthly teddy bear magazine that is jammed packed full of interesting articles, featured artists, what's new and collector sections!
Most of our publication is free to read!
We are now in our SIXTH year of publication.

Take a look www.bearsandbuds.com

Bearhugs,
Valerie Rogers
Publisher/Executive Editor

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hello,
I subscribed to Teddy Bear & Friends at the same time you did - the end of April and I live in the U.S.   I haven't received my first issue yet, either.  Since it only comes out 4 times a year, they may not start coming until Autumn.  I have started and stopped my subscription several times over the years and I have found in the past that they always send the back issues (back to the date you subscribed).  Of course that doesn't help if you want to vote for the Toby's as it will be too late if you have to wait several weeks  ;O(
Hugs,
Janice

susana fung hong kong

hello,
i had the experience on ordering the German magazine, have to wait at least 2 months or even more for the current issue, i do sent them reminders(translate into their language) and i was told the first issue they had already sent out, reported this as a lost and resend another to me. my feeling was complex, can't do anything but i have already paid for this...while this situation didn't happen on other mags i ordered.
now i shift to subscript i-mag to save the time and money in this sense.
susana

Board footer