Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

cobblestonecreations Cobblestone Creations
Maine
Website

gentry3-hatcompsm.jpggentry3-detailscompsm.jpgJudith-Chamberlainsm.jpgThis 13 inch self-standing bear is made of stone colored mohair and coordinating tan cashmere paw pads on her feet.  Her eyes are German glass and she has am embroidered mouth and a glass nose. I made Judith's ooak outfit with an ultra-feminine embroidered lace blouse that has a filled sweetheart neckline trimmed in scalloped braid. The sleeves are puffed above the elbows and fitted to the wrist, with green piping between the two sections. A pencil skirt of green dupioni silk has an insert of peach printed cotton and a darling cream silk flower in the back. Her hat was entirely made by hand as well.   Its base was fashioned out of cream coarse woven cotton.   Beige organza was sewn around the brim.   Green and ivory wired ribbons were used for figure eight rosettes and further trimmed with purchased beaded rosebuds.   The hat is permanently attached.

Other details to note:
* tiny peach shank buttons on her sleeves and blouse
* the regency tassels at the tips of hankie hemline
* beige dupioni silk lace-trimmed pantaloons
* beaded lace on the waistband and the hat

She is now available on my website.

$345

http://www.cobblestonecreations.net/sho … judith.htm

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Judith is incredible  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: and her outfit you made is stunning. A fantastic bear bear_wub

Maine
Website

Thank-you Carol.  She was fun to make.   bear_original

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oh my, undergarments and everything!  Fab outfit on this young lady (wanders off hoping no-one ever looks under her bears' skirts  bear_whistle )

Maine
Website

Thanks for your kind words, Katy ~ and the giggle too.   bear_original

Board footer