Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I want to share my joy with you - yesterday I fullfilled my dream -  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub - I made myself a big big surprise - I bought the

C A N O N   E O S   550 d

ohhhhhhhhhhhh what a wonderful camera!!!! Now I have to "learn" to do wonderful pics, has anybody of you TT-friends any experience with this camera to share with me, oh I would be thankful for any advice ............  bear_thumb

What a wonderful camera this is - it is birthday, christmas and birthday and christmas and birthday and christmas for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :dance:  :crackup:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

have a wonderful sunday to everyone - hugs from Austria!!!!

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

Ooh!  I bought one a couple of months ago - still haven't had much time to play with it.

cheers,
G

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I have a fairly new Canon PowerShot SX210 that I love.  Haven't learned all the neat things about it, but I really enjoy the stuff I do know about.

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Hi Andrea

I can't wait to see some photos you have taken with it.  Enjoy!  I love my Lumix G1.

Regards

Sue

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

@ Sue Ann - I had a Canon PowerShot S80 till now and I was so happy about it and I am still happy, because I won't give it away, but the Eos 550d is all another thing - really amazing!!!!!

@ Sue - well it will take some time to post new pics taken with this camera, first of all I have to learn how to manage it - and I will learn it very good of course - and second I have to learn the "Photoshop"-prgramm, because my old programm won't open bigger pics than 1,5 MB and therefore - goodbye old programm, hello new Photoshop and hello new camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a year this year - it nearly makes me scary!!!!

hugs to all of you  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Congrats Andrea!!  Your pics were perfect before I can't imagine what they will be like now!!  Can't wait to see the photos!

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

Congratulations! Let us know where to see your pictures. Now you will be busy to learn A LOT of things! :dance:

Karon Posts: 751

I bought the EOS 450d - ufortunately it was a "flash in the pan" and has spent its life with me in an airtight container :crackup: .

Best of luck with yours though, Andrea.

Karon

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

the little I learned till now is really amazing - I'm so happy with this camera and I got a big book special for this camera to explain every single trick of this camera - so I will have to learn learn learn - OMG - where is my time for my dragons??????

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

Hi Andrea!
How is your learning process:)?

I touched DSLR camera in store... it's looks sooo complicated!

I hope I'll buy one soon too...

but I am scare of learning.... luckely our store provide one hour course how to use it

but do you find it easy if you have manual to learn? or just need practice too?

Thanks,

Tatyana

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

So happy for you, Andrea!  My dream was the Canon Powershot G-12 which was a $550 sacrifice and I am so glad I made it!  Your new camera is quite a few notches above mine but I understand the "glee" about having a new "toy" that will help you take even more amazing pictures!  About learning Photoshop, I would recommend "Photoshop Elements" rather than the full Photoshop program, it does so much and they sell a "Photoshop Elements for Dummies" book that really helps, too!
Best wishes!
Hugs,
Janice

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Thank you so much Janice for your kind words - well we will start our vacation today and this means a lot of time (hopefully) not only for my dragons and maybe some tiny bear, but first of all for my new "toy" the super-trupa-camera - I'm really soooooo happy, and as I've the programm Photoshop and also a tutorial very excellent in explaining how it works, I will go to lean the Photoshop although it will be hard ...... but I will start doing some amazing pics with this fantastic camera and of course I will show it here!!!!

have so many beary hugs from Austria

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

You are going to be very busy learning the new camera and the full version of Photoshop but I have no doubt it will all be worth it!  I really look forward to seeing your photography after you've taken some pictures with the new "toy"!  Enjoy!
Best wishes -
Janice

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Enjoy your new toy!  The security lady at Lyon airport nearly mugged me for my 7D on my way home from my holidays today  bear_laugh

Board footer