Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I just got this email from Cindy Malchoff.  Janet Wilson's husband died this past Monday.  For those who might not recognize her name, Janet is a long-time, well-known bear artist, recognized often for her talent in creating miniatures. 

Our hearts and prayers go out to Janet and her family at this time.

Please pass it along to let everyone know.... thank you.

A note from Janet Wilson on Facebook today:

"I don't use FB very often but have many friends who I need to share some sad news with. Please understand if I can't respond to all of you individually. On July 11th my best friend and loving husband, Alex, of 44 years passed away while working in his garden."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to send a card...

Janet Wilson
19805 Grove Mill Road
Stewartstown, PA  17363

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh!!!!   Thank you for letting us know.  My heart goes out to Janet and her family....

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Such a shame, will be thinking of her and her famiyl

bearbottombears Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears
Nova Scotia Canada

The loss of Alex Wilson this past Monday  leaves a huge hole in the Teddy Bear Community.  I have known and worked on shows with Janet and Alex for many years. He was a dear, sweet, caring man, always willing to lend a hand or give a bit of good advice.  My heart goes out to Janet and family.
Gail Griffiths
Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears
Canada

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I've never heard of this lady, but my heart and prayers go out for her.

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

Many prayers for you Janet...

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

I am terribly sorry to hear this sad news, lots of bear hugs being sent to Janet and her family at this time  :hug:

Hugs

Lisa x

busserbears Busser Bears
Elkhart, Indiana

I also saw this sad, sad news on Facebook this morning.  Very sad.  He was a wonderful guy....a big bear of a man with a heart of gold.  He will be greatly missed.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Alex Wilson was one of the sweetest, kindest men I've ever known.  We enjoyed their company many times, when we participated in shows in the U.S.  My heart goes out to Janet and her family.

Board footer