Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

Hello All
Does anyone have a book by Jennifer Laing, Teddy Bear Art,they do longer use and would like to pass on to a worthy cause, HAHA  the worthy cause being myself,Or can you help as to where to purchase apart from Amazon ,second hand please.Just a little news fron Durban South Africa we are have terrible weather at the moment and there is a very large shipping vessel that been ripped from its anchor and is now bobbing around if you can call it that in our very angry sea,I just pray toGod that all on board will be saved

Thankyou Lots Of Hugs

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Sorry, no idea about the book, but hope everything's okay with the ship.  I only remember calm, warm seas in Durban in July! (albeit I was only passing through the area for 4 days)

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

Hi Katy thanks for concern theres a massive recue mission going on at the moment ship bashing against the rocks its horrible to see, just hope all off ok ,the worst thing is its an OIL TANKER if that thing goes down our beaches in Ballito will be totally ruined not to think of our Sea Life
Lots of hugs Paula

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Oh, how awful, Paula. I'm hoping they can avert a disaster. bear_sad

Becky

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub GUGU, pm me with your address and I will gladly send you the book that you are looking for, Teddy Bear Art, I have and extra copy, Glad to help someone out, thats what we do here at TT. Enjoy
Hugs pat bear_flower

Board footer