Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Kidsandteddy The kids and teddy too
Lincoln Ca.

Hi everyone,
I thought I would ask if anyone is having problems with their Google Blogs accounts. I can't seem to get in to post anything new. I have tried everything. Not sure what to think....Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Bonnie

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website
Kidsandteddy wrote:

Hi everyone,
I thought I would ask if anyone is having problems with their Google Blogs accounts. I can't seem to get in to post anything new. I have tried everything. Not sure what to think....Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Bonnie

Can you provide more information?  I appreciate it's a bit difficult, but it's working just fine for me...

-- Thomas Adam

Lincoln Ca.

Hi Thomas,
The Blog comes up for me but when I try to post another topic I can't get into the dashboard that has all of the information to do so.( New Post etc.) I have never had this problem before.

Thanks

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Strange - it doesn't sound like you are logged in to Google.  I'm only able to see the "Dashboard" of the Blogs I Author after I've logged in - have you tried logging out of Google and then back in to see if the Dashboard reappears?

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Try logging out, then log back in with the 'keep me signed in' unchecked, and see if it comes up for you then

Lincoln Ca.

Thanks girls I got it worked out !!! I went in and changed the password and got it all taken care of.  :clap:

Hugs,
Bonnie

Board footer