Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

K Pawz Creations K Pawz Creations
Victoria BC

Spike-tt.jpgHi Everyone, here is my second sculpted face bear Spike. He has a muzzle sculpted out of Apoxy Sculpt and then I have applied the same mohair he is made out of over top of the Apoxy one hair at a time. Spike is 10" and is listed on eBay for three days.
You can also see my first Polymer Clay Miniature by seeing my other items.
Hope you can pay them a visit if you get a chance.
hugs,
Krista
http://www.ebay.com/itm/290604926692?ss … 1554.l2649

donatel Berlin
Website

Spike is a darling!  bear_wub
Hugs
Elena

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Cool! I'd wondered about sculpting the eye brows in this way... did you find the apoxie very sticky to work with??

K Pawz Creations K Pawz Creations
Victoria BC

thank you guys!
The only thing sculpted on him is the muzzle area, the rest of his face is soft sculptured. The apoxie is sticky to work with and takes a getting used to period but once you get the hang of it it is great to work with. Using water to blend with also helps a lot.
hugs,
Krista

donatel Berlin
Website

Yes Krista, I can only affirm about apoxie. I enjoy to work with it. I started using it a year ago and now I use it more and more. The last test to paint over the harded mouzle with acrylic paints was successful. Also genesis brand oil paints are super.

Hugs
Elena

Board footer