Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Phew!!

I am no HTML guru, nor Javascript Master, but at long last I've managed to update my site bear_original The old one was designed for 600x800 monitors, it was so old!

6106490482_aae483e494_o.jpg

(sorry it's huge??)

I hope it's working for all the other browsers out there? The only thing I can't work out is where to put a 'home' button... I was trying to make a tag around my banner sloths neck but I have to call it a day before I go HTML crazy :D)

Thanks everyone!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Everything works, Chloe!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Nice to see your furry beasties.

Becky

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thank you! That's great news, took me forever to get the links running...

thondra rosenheim / bayern
Website

works fine
you could make it a bit longer ... then you can fit a home button above the other 3
but then, a tag around the animaly neck would be cool too bear_laugh

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Just tried it and for me, it works, too.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

It works fine for me, but you've designed it for wide screens only, I have a large white band (about 2" deep) across the bottom of the screen on my monitor...

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks everyone :)

It's for a wide band screen because that's what I have: I don't know how to make it work for both sizes bear_sad I will upgrade it eventually with the help of a friend... until then I will expand the colours further...

Thank you!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Chloe, you shouldn't have to put in any size restrictions to it, so by forcing a size somewhere along the line that's causing the issue (I'm suspecting it's your scrolling box, if you took out the scroll there and left that as a text field the whole page would scroll, and it would fill the screen appropriately).  Sorry for pointing it out, but I'm a software tester for a living, so I'm afraid it's second nature!

Board footer