Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I feel like I am sooo behind!  I have made a new years resolution to not be on TT so much at work (yeah, I know, I shouldt be at all!).  I try to keep updated with all topics and comment on every bear but I keep falling behind… If I didn’t respond to a message that someone wrote to me in a topic or comment on your bear, I am sooo sorry… I try to check in every couple hours but every time I do, I see more little blue blocks!  AAAHH!! 

The bears in the for sale and showcase sections are WONDERFUL! So many new members too!!! If I missed welcoming anyone, WELCOME!!! BIG BIG :hug: s bear_original

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Kim, You're not the only one  :hug:  Trust me!  I just put my swap bears in the mail.  Started night class last Wednesday night.  I work 10hour days.  I am making a bedspread for my parents for next Christmas.  I am also working on another bear as well as taking care of my hubby and the house.  I pop in when I get a chance!  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahh Darlin, you aren't the only one....and i don't work outside the home, so whats my excuse?

hugs

bear_tongue

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Don't worry. I'm the same. I'm on top of the bear making, but behind on here. I understand as its hard for me too. So see you all when I can! :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh good grief, add me to the list.  I'm so far behind I can't even begin to catch up.  People have too much to share on here, isn't it great !!!!!!!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WHHEW!  I am glad I am not the only one!!!  :hug:

Board footer