Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Halloween-bears-group-shot.jpgI have had a lot of fun playing with the girls this week.  Something about Halloween always brings out the kid in me.  These ladies are all from the same pattern, they are 11" tall.  Made of mohair, some I dyed myself.  That is always fun.  Each has a little ghoul on a stick that I made with paperclay.  I must use that more, I felt like I was playing with Playdough.  They were so much fun to make.

The first little witch Endora is still available from my website

thanks
Joanne

Copi Khatz Creations Copi Khatz Creations
Worcester

Great job, Joanne.   bear_thumb I love your traditional bears.

Kind regards,

Claire.

Bloomsburg, PA

thanks so much Claire.

Joanne

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Aw, what a lovely photo Joanne, it's such a shame that you have to split them up!

I can fully imagine the fun you had making these delightful little souls! bear_wub

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

I love them, Joanne!  As much as I love your realistic bears, these reproduction bears are adorable, too!
Hugs,
Janice

Bloomsburg, PA

Thanks so much Marilyn and Janice.  And yes it is a shame they couldn't go together, but 3 of them did.  I am sure they will look so cute displayed.

Joanne

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Wonderful Joanne and such a great photo of them all, love them bear_wub  bear_wub

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Great bears, Joanne!  I know you've been asked this before, but when do you sleep???  :crackup:

Bloomsburg, PA

Thanks so much Carol and Thelma.  I am always busy and feel like I never get enough done.  My mom told me I have to get a life, sad isn't it.

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Not sad! Not sad at all ~ bears are some of the most happiness-bring creations around so, not sad, happy! My mum and I make our bears together and we both form GJOYful Bears ~ and the both of us often are told we need to get out more lol. If you are happy that's the main thing ~ lots of people who "get out more" aren't happy so if you are happy making your bears that's fantastic!!!

And your witchy bears are gorgeous!!! bear_original

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

If you're doing what you love to do - that IS a life  bear_thumb

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Wow Joanne they are gorgeous they spooked me!!  bear_wub

Bloomsburg, PA
JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Oh ! they are lovely -shame they have to be split up. bear_wub  bear_wub