Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I was just chatting with my daughter and we were discussing who we thought were good actors and who is the tastiest eye candy.

Sarah's choice of actor is............ .......Leonardo Dicaprio   bear_thumb

But  the eye candy guys are.................Eric Close and Tom Welling.  bear_wub

As for me the actor would have to be ..Tom Hanks  bear_thumb

and the eye candy..............................Jason Lewis and Eric McCormick  bear_wub

What's you thoughts on this?

Jane  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Deb Upstate New York

mm.jpgJane,

Way too many to choose from.  Lots of wonderful actors.

But eye candy?  Only one ... Matthew McConaughey

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

GregoryHouse.jpgThank you to one of you gals across the pond.... I have this photo of Hugh Laurie!!   bear_wub   (I'm SO sorry I forgot who sent it to me!!!   bear_wacko

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

angel2.jpgangel1.jpgHi Jane,
My vote for looks goes to Angel!! See he even likes bears too!!
:hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I'm with you Deb,
Matthew McConaughey............is a complete doll!  bear_wub
Course I'm from Texas also so I feel that he belongs to me LOL

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

I think my favorite actor would have to be....Shaun Connery.

Eye candy..HMMM....Shaun Connery..He is older than me really! REALLY he is!!
'
Many Hugs Louise

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Well it's not going to take a rocket scientist to work out who i would pick for the eye candy......
......GEORGE CLOONEY  bear_wub   :hug:   :redface:

As for acting abilities i think Steve Buschemi (hope that's how you spell it), Al Pacino and i think that Matt Damon is a superb young actor as is Leonardo DeCaprio - but they just don't do anything for me!!!

I'm off to watch Celebrity Big Brother now and then Desperate Housewives - if any of you American gals tells me what happens i'll SCREAM !!!

Penny  :hug:

P.S. WHO IS MATTHEW MCCONAUGHY ????????

Deb Upstate New York

Penny ~

Matthew McConaughey is an American actor from the great state of Texas! 
:clap:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000190/

Matthea Ontario

jared262.jpgI can't think about who had a good acting skills when my eye-candy is in sight...
Jared Leto
but he is a great actor (even though most of his movies are too graphic for me, I prefer to watch fluff)

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Good Actor-Tom Hanks  Eye candy? Sean Connery Time has been very good to that man!  Also...Jenson Ackles.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wow, what a great topic Jane.

Eye candy and a great actor to me would have to be Johnny Depp.

bear_flower

beary_clairey Luton

Hello Ladies,

Call me crazy but I absolutely adore Joaquin Phoenix ( Gladiator, The Village, Signs) I think he's cute and a terrific actor!!!!

Hugs

Claire bear_wub

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hey ther Claire, I'm just across from you, in Aylesbury. Nice to meet you.

:hug:  :hug:  Jane.

beary_clairey Luton

Hello There Jane,

Nice to meet you too!!!

I must say that apart from Joaquin ( Of course - the little cutey!!) That both you and your daughter have excellent taste in Men.

Unfortunately, my husband thinks not alot of mine !! LOL :dance:

Claire

Deb Upstate New York
Carolyn Green wrote:

... Johnny Depp

Oooo ... good one!   bear_thumb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm with Carolyn on Johnny Depp.... he's an incredible actor.

Sean Connery covers both categories for me.... he's a great actor and VERY handsome!! (I'm attracted to older men, what can I say?)

Eye candy... well, Hugh Grant, obviously! And Mel! How can y'all forget Mel? Ok, so he's perhaps not as good looking as he used to be but he's still got those Mel Gibson eyes and smile!  bear_wub

Densteds Densteds
Website

Johnny Depp & Sean Connery...I like Sean better in his more mature years...now wasn't that politically correct of me  :doh:

Johnny Depp....woooo!!!!! ageless!!!! and he can act too!!!!

hugs,
Denise.

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

My choice actor is Johnny Depp.
Eye candy... Mm... Rufus Sewell bear_original (the man in Dark City, the bad guy in " A knight's tale"... he has green eyes...) In fact young Rufus Sewell...
Roo660s.jpg

I guess I'm strange :D...

edit : wow, it's a BIG picture  :redface:  :redface:. It's not uploaded on the TT forum, do not worry : it's a link to a Rufus Sewell photo gallery bear_original.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Not at all I love his green eyes! bear_wub  bear_wub

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, no, Marion, not strange at all! Now he is some very nice eye candy!

1138468836.jpgAs for good actors, my picks are Robert Redford, Kevin Spacey, and Tom Hanks.

Eye Candy, well, I've always been infatuated with Robert Redford. I still love him but I'm gonna have to trade him in for Jude Law.

OurLostRose Florida Panhandle

Gosh this is a hard question...  it kind of depends on the movie for me... 

There is really only one actor that is a pure delight as both an actor and as eye candy to me..  and unfortunately, he is no longer alive...

Cary Grant   bear_wub

Just recently my best friend and I went to see the movie "Prime" with Meryl Streep and Uma Thurman.  The young man who played Meryl Streep's son and Uma's love interest, had two women in their 50's literally swooning (or was that salivating...)...  not only that but he was a really great actor too!  What a combination!   bear_happy

Hugh Grant is a cutey.  He's self-effacing, which is quite charming!  He must have taken lessons from Cary Grant!   bear_grin

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

It has to be Matthew McConaughey - isn't there a bear pic here that drools!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_flower  bear_flower

He is dreamy - well even beyond dreamy!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   And seems to be such a gentleman!

Jane

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well, as an  . . .  uh . . . .  older person, I must go for Robert Redford.  I've had a huge crush on him for at least 30 years - along with his buddy Paul Newman.  I must say, however, that if I were 30 years younger, Matthew Mc. would be reeeeeaaaaallllyy tempting.  Another Texas hottie is Greg Vaughn, but unless you watch "General Hospital" you won't know who he is.

gh_vaughan_1.jpgOh, SueAnn! I watch GH every day! I think Greg is the best looking of the GH hotties!

Board footer