Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

cobblestonecreations Cobblestone Creations
Maine
Website

Dolores-Hogswallow-5.JPGThis darling bear is made of apricot mohair on a dark background fabric. She has green cashmere foot pawpads, and neeedle felted hand pawpads in brown. She measures over 16 inches to the top of her hat. She looks out onto the world through the highest quality German black glass eyes that are highlighted with white ultrasuede and perle cotton eyelids. Her nose is felted with an embroidered mouth. Much time was spent scissor, needle sculpting and finally needle felting that sweet face.

Dolores' outfit starts with a sheer glistening black underskirt. She is also wearing a dotted swiss lime green overskirt that is trimmed with purple feathery braid. Her purple celestial print jacket has black frills, five bead buttons and two little jack-o-lantern bells at the tips. Her felt hat has green pom and more purple feathery trims and five tiny black bat buttons.

She will come with her batty friend, who was a purchased item. She will also bring her book of Spells and Potions. This is a 16 page hard cover book the I made for her and includes some of her best recipes and spells. The pages from the book are displayed on her sale page of my website so that everyone can enjoy Dolores' Spells and Potions.

Other details to note:
* her black and orange striped pantaloons
* her bat has a clip that allows him to hitch a ride on her back

http://cobblestonecreations.net/shop/shop.htm

$300
LAYAWAY is available.
Details on my website.

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Dolores is enchanting, such a fun idea for a bear, love her bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

cobblestonecreations Cobblestone Creations
Maine
Website

Thank-you, Carol!  Making her certainly got me in the holiday spirit.

Board footer