Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

dalorac Posts: 3

I am looking for any information on this bear--more specifically I would like to track down the pattern.  Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Louise

australian_bear.jpg

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Do not know the bear, but I am sure you could measure and draw the pattern from the bear itself.  I am not a great bear maker, but I would give it a try with some tissue paper or soft paper that would mold to the arms, legs, etc.  If that doesn't work, then I am sorry that I can not help you further.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Thanks for the suggestion--unfortunately I don't have the bear just the picture!
Louise

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I am so sorry, I thought you had the bear. Thats too bad, it sure is a great looking bear. Maybe someone else will know the bear, good luck with that.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

I'm pretty sure it is an Aerlinn Bear pattern by Esther Pepper.  She has an Etsy shop, where she has some of her patterns for sale, so you may be able to contact her through Etsy and ask if the pattern is still available.  Hope this helps!

Hugs

Sue

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Definitely one of Esther's bears!

Thanks !! I had looked at her bears, but wasn't sure--I will contact her on etsy
Thanks again
Louise

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

As soon as I saw him I thought of Aerlinn Bears  :hug:

Board footer