Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

TWPreveiw-DoulgasFirgus.jpgHere's my Teddies Worldwide Christmas Treasures preview bear, Douglas with his little Christmas tree cuddly toy, Firgus.  I hope you like them.  They will be looking for a home when the show starts on 18 November: www.teddiesworldwide.com.  The show preview is now on so pop along and vote for your favourites  bear_original  bear_original

Mini hugs,

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I love your bears, and now I love your Christmas trees! bear_original It has such a cute, goofy facial expression.

Becky

South Wales

bear_grin  bear_grin  Thank you Becky.  I must admit, Firgus keeps making me smile everytime I look my bear. They're both sitting right infront of me in our sitting room.  bear_original  bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh my gosh!!  I love this.  The Christmas tree friend is such a cute addition.

Joanne

South Wales

bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  Thank you Joanne.  Glad you like him.

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

He is as cute as he can be - I love the colors!!!

thondra rosenheim / bayern
Website

what a sweet little pair !

South Wales

bear_original  bear_original  bear_original Thank you! So pleased you all like the pair.

SweetCandyDreams SweetCandyDreams
Poland, Tarnowskie Góry

Hahah, tis little chrismastree was a great idea. Bear is very nice. He has amazing feet.

South Wales

Douglas and Firgus found a home at the Teddies Worldwide Christmas Treasures show.   bear_original  bear_original

Board footer