Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

FrancesAnne Isle of Wight

PIPPIN-YORKIE-3.jpgThis is Pippin, she will be a gift for a friend who has Yorkshire Terriers.  She was made with the 'Teddy' pattern by Noble Fabrics.  Her wavy fur is beautifully soft and silky, even after I'd added a little extra shading with Faber Castell pens and smoothed it into shape with VO5 gel spray.  She has faux suede paws and is filled with polyfil and steel shot.  She is the smallest animal I've made yet and was fun to do, but I don't think I'd want to make anything smaller!

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_original  :clap:  :clap:  Aww, very sweet little Yorkie. Well done.  bear_original  bear_original

SweetCandyDreams SweetCandyDreams
Poland, Tarnowskie Góry

Amazing bear_original
Your frien will be happy, I'm sure

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Pipin has a very sweet expression!  Very nice  bear_thumb

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub What a perfect little Yorkie!  Your friend will love it to pieces.
Thanx so much for sharing
Hugs Pat bear_flower

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Lovely!  I'm sure your friend will be delighted!

Zaahra Kaunas
Website

Aww, what a lovely Yorkie!! Amazing gift!!  bear_wub

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Well done Frances your yorkie is gorgeous. You mentioned he was small, how small is he? Just wondering as I'm imagining cuddling him lol. Love him he looks so much like a yorkie too bear_original  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Great job!

He's 8 inches nose to tail (stumpy) and 6 inches tall in the 'down' position. Just the right size to sit on the palm of my hand!  He actually turned out much better than I expected, his fluffy fur was probably the biggest challenge.

Now, what shall I make next..........hhmmmmmm???

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

He's lovely!  bear_wub  I have that pattern but haven't been brave enough to tackle it yet. Top job!  :clap:

Julia, 

Do have a go at it, believe me if I can do it anyone can!  I found the opening in the body was rather too small when fitting the limbs.  Leaving a larger opening, or one on each side of the body, would make it easier.  You could then close one opening after you've done the limb joints.  I bought the fabric pack from Noble Fabrics which came with cotter pin joints (no metal washers), but you might prefer to replace these with nut & bolt joints for a tighter fit.  Look forward to seeing your Yorkie when you get around to him.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

She really turned out just beautiful.  He hair tamed down perfectly.  I love her.

Joanne

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Really sweet and very lifelike  bear_thumb

Hugs

Lisa x

Board footer