Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Hi everyone,

Just letting everyone know I will have a new bear available for immediate adoption on Friday, this Friday, the 18.11.2011 Australian Daylight Saving time. The bear that will be available is called Apple Crumble and he is 6" tall standing. He is designed and hand-sewn entirely by me, Gabriele of GJOYful Bears - these are all the details I can reveal until Friday.

You can see more preview photos of Apple Crumble on my blog:

http://gjoyfulbears.blogspot.com/

He will be exclusively available from my site and my blog on Friday, he will not be listed on Bear Pile like most of my bears. He is a new bear and the first to be listed on my brand new blog. He is also the first in my new Collection, the "Bear Big Wish Collection." Here is two preview photos of Apple Crumble:
IMG_1615-1.jpg IMG_1658-1.jpg

Hope you visit my blog/site and enjoy his preview, and maybe I will hear from you about offering Apple Crumble a new home! Thanks for looking bear_original

Bear hugs
Gabriele & Apple Crumble

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Apple Crumble is scrumptious!!! bear_wub

Thank you both! Glad you like my blog Pink I only created it two days ago lol. My website has been around longer and has more on it bear_original

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I like those furry feet! bear_happy Great photos, too!

Becky

Thank you Becky, I love his furry feet too bear_original

feendrache Posts: 86

he's georgious...  bear_wub

Thank you! bear_original He's got many brothers and sisters on their way to this new collection too - and when I say many I mean many lol. The next ones will be slightly different though but still Apple Crumble's family!

Thanks Pink bear_original Glad you like the site, the coming soon creations are certainly interesting, one in particular lol.

Board footer