Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

Hello Ladies
A little dissapointed no responce to my request for Teddy Bear suppliers  of fabrics ect in Toronto
Do you ladies in Canada purchase your stock from USA, I am really looking for something different to add to my Teddy Making
Hava Great Xmas keep warm
Paula

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

I'd answer if I was in Canada Paula bear_original But I'm in Australia so no help at all ~ but I'd help if I could! bear_original

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I don't know of any suppliers in Toronto.  Disco Joints and Teddies is near St Jacobs (Waterloo area) and Uxbearies is in Uxbridge (north of Port Perry) but they only do online transactions. I really don't think there are any shops that sell supplies in Toronto.   Sorry!

K Pawz Creations K Pawz Creations
Victoria BC

I usually buy my supplies from suppliers in the states.

Jane Blowes has some Canadian supplies though, and she is really great and nice to deal with. She is a member here and her store I believe is Paws 2 sew.

Hugs
Krista

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

Hi Ladies
Thankyou for your responce Hava great cold Xmas ,I must admit i miss my UK Xmases to hot in Durban to sit down and have the full monty,so we have cold turkey and salads,like my Aussie freinds;
Good Bless Paula

Board footer