Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

Hello Ladies
I now need help with Teddy Suppliers of Material,Goodies ECT ,My Daughter will be in New York For New Year her Hotel is near Times Square,Musnt be to far away as she wont have a lote of time to find shops for me,as she has so much more to see
Oh boy i envey her ,always been my dream to be in New York for New Years Eve
Hope someone can help
Thankyou all have a great Xmas keep warm
Regards Paula

karenaus Melbourne
Website

I don't think you will find bear supply stores in New York/manhattan. I used to go there every year for Toy Fair and I never found a shop selling that stuff. The only thing I can think of to recommend is M&J Trim if you like ribbons and buttons, on 6th Ave, and the street that M&J is on the corner of runs to 5th Ave, it has some nice ribbon and trim stores too. The only thing is a) we aren't talking cheap lol, and b) the selection is HUGE, so it can be overwhelming. Tinsel Trading is on that cross street and has some lovely- but sometimes expensive- trims, ribbons and flowers (beautiful flowers!). They are very famous and Broadway and movie costume designers and fashion designers shop there. They have a ribbon and trim shop across the street from their main store too. Hyman Hendler also on this street has lovely ribbons, many vintage.
    This part of 6th Ave ner M&J also has a lot of bead shops if you like beads/charms.
   Sorry I can't remember the cross street number, if you google M&J Trim or Tinsel Trading you'll find the address tho.

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

Hi Karon
Ill pass on to my Daughter,Thankyou so much for the INFO Have a great Xmas and all the best for 2012
Regards Paula

Board footer