Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Ok, yesterday I had 28 followers of the GJOYful Bears blog and today I check and only have 6...... so I'm wondering if perhaps my blog has been affected by spam or something and that is perhaps the reason many followers have ceased following...... I can't see anything wrong with the blog from where I sit however any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm confused as to why, in a matter of only hours, 22 people would choose to un-follow the blog???? Is there something I don't know????? What's happened????

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Very strange Gabriele.  I was just there says 6.  But I know that I have had times when my followers are completely gone on the blog.  So yours may return.  I think there are problems here and there with Blogger.  There is no spam, there never is, you have to be the one to invite advertizing to your page. 

Joanne

TinyPixi West Yorkshire

Just been to your blog and it says 28 now!.... Must be a fault with Blogger....  bear_wacko

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Yes I just visited again and I am seeing 28.  Blogger is not without it bugs.

Joanne

Thanks everyone bear_original I wondered what was wrong there - I kept exiting blogger and returning and it never changed so I was a bit worried. Not really worried that people had possibly chosen to leave, I was worried that they knew something I didn't that was possibly wrong with the blog lol. Thanks!

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

bear_wub  Ooooh, sweetie, I just saw your call for help.  But it looks like it's all cleared up, you're at 29 now!!! And, happily I am one of those!!!  :hug:

Well that's a relief. At least I wasn't deserted bear_sad Thanks Kelly bear_original

Board footer