Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

bearlady13 Posts: 177

Here is the site for our local newspaper. I was surprised they wanted me in the paper. To get to know a little about me and my bear making please feel free to go to this site and read about me and my hobby of bear making. Thanks
http://www.thenewsenterprise.com/conten … ittle-ones

TinyPixi West Yorkshire

What a great article!! bet you're pleased with it....   bear_original

It was more than I expected. My daughter made me buy 10 copies of the paper to give to family and friends who are not close by. She even took a copy to her school. She has a teacher bear with a class room of bears in her class I made her. So she wanted them to see her mommy was in the paper. lol

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congratulations, Martha . . . that's a terrific article!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

HeidiBears florida

Congratulations!!! :clap:  Your little bears do look very happy on display there! Perhaps this will make even more people interesting in making bears  :dance:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Wow - Even a video! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: (Isn't modern technology wonderful?)

Congratulations to you!

Becky

Thanks everyone. It is encouraging and makes me harder to do different and many more bears.

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

That's fantastic!  It's really nice to see a fellow bear artist in print!  Congratulations again!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Fabulous article! What a nice honor.  :clap:

toymaker Posts: 26

I enjoyed reading your story, Martha. bear_flower

Board footer