Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

HeidiBears florida

Hi all! I know its probably a little early to be talking about the artist doll and teddy bear convention May 3-5 in Philadelphia but I just wanted to find out where everyone usually stays? I'm trying to plan out everything now and I don't know the area very well. I'm so excited to be going to my first bear show it is my graduation present  :dance: ,  although I am a little nervous to be going alone. Can anyone tell me what it is like? Thank you so much!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I went last year Heidi, and I was supposed to go and even demonstrate this year, but something happened here and I had to cancel.  Last year was one of the best experiences I ever had in bear land.  I stayed in the hotel where the convention was.  It was the Airport Ramada, the rooms were discounted to $89.00 a night.  The hotel was really nice and everyone pretty much stayed right there. 

Enjoy,
Joanne

HeidiBears florida

Thank you for the info Joanne, that is such a shame to hear that you aren't going!!!I really was looking forward to meeting you and your bears and I was planning on going to your demonstration   bear_sad .  Hope everything is alright  :hug:  !

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh I am sorry Heidi.  I do know that there are many other wonderful, friendly, artists that will be there.

My daughter is very ill.  Because of that is has been difficult for me to make bears.  She will get better in time.

Joanne

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Joanne,
I am sorry to hear about your daughter. I sincerely hope that everything will be fine and that she gets better.
  :hug:  :hug:

HeidiBears florida

So sorry to hear about your daughter as well  bear_cry  I hope that she feels better soon. Sending bear hugs and prayers your way!  :hug:

Board footer