Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

ani-3.3.jpgbunny-4.4.jpgbun-9.9.jpgboy-8.8.jpggirl-3.3.jpgHello, hope everyone is well.  I have been working on a little Valentine hearts and flowers collection and bobbed them onto my website for adoption, lots of pictures on my website of the bears if anyone would like to know more.

http://www.valewoodbears.co.uk/

Thanks for looking
Pauline xx

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

They are all very sweet! bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

bear_wub I'm in love with Romeo, but the whole collection is fab! bear_flower Such wonderful accessories you made for for each one.

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
dangerbears wrote:

bear_wub I'm in love with Romeo, but the whole collection is fab! bear_flower Such wonderful accessories you made for for each one. Becky

I totally agree with Becky and although he is a boy bear, I am in love with Romeo too!   bear_laugh  He is such a charmer, a proper Don Juan who will the hearts of many girls.  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

They are all stunning Pauline, wonderful work bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

thondra rosenheim / bayern
Website

they are all sooo lovely !
what a great collection

avateddy Posts: 1,361

They are all gorgeous!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awww thank you so much for the lovely comments. bear_original    bear_grin  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Pauline xx

Board footer