Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Beezley-for-TT.jpgFor those of you who have commented on my new avatar . . . thanks a bunch!  The accolades and compliments should go to that phenomenal talent, Shelli, of course!  She made it as a surprise for me and I truly love that girl for being so generous with herself and her over-the-top abilities.  Take a bow, Shelli, for you have assisted all of us on TT with your kindness and unique talents in bearmaking, graphic design, and being able to use exactly the right words when posting instructions, helping someone with a problem, or just supporting.  You are a jewel and I can't thank you enough!

For those of you who wanted to see a photo of my Golden Teddy nominee Beezley - here 'tis.

Deb Upstate New York
SueAnn wrote:

You are a jewel and I can't thank you enough!

Echo echo echo!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Sue Ann.... fabulous bear, and a wonderfully designed avatar Shelli!
I love that he is so anime inspired, but still instantly recognizable as one of yours!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Congrats on your nomination Sue Ann... and well deserved it is!! :clap:  :clap:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Congratulations Sue Ann I wish you the best of luck.

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Marvellous avatar ! Congrats to Shelli ! :hug: And congrats to you, Sue Ann for these beauties and for your nomination !  :dance:  :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Beezley has got a wonderful facial expression Sue Ann.  He begs to be picked up and hugged - well done.  I love your new avatar - Shelli's done it again.  What would we all do without her!   :clap:

Hugs,

Brenda

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

SueAnn, your new avatar is terrific! And your bear is just the cutest! Congrats on the nomination.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That little bear is a doll!
Love the face!

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Sue Ann,
Your little Beezley is CUTE, CUTE, CUTE beyond words and I'm thrilled for you that you have been recognised with a Golden Teddy Nomination!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub
HUGE congrats to you....you should be so proud of yourself...we are!!! It's so wonderful to see so many of our 'mentors' getting International recognition....you really inspire those of us who are just beginning our journey.
I'm just so thrilled for you....couldn't have happened to a nicer person! bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Sue Ann,

I love your new Avatar, everything about it, the colours  and your gorgeous Bear.
Isn't Shelli just the cleverest gal for her design work .... simply incredible.
Congratulations also for the Golden Teddy Nomination - good luck.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Densteds Densteds
Website

My sincerest congratulations Sue Ann, your work is exceptional and the Golden Teddy nomination much deserved...well done!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Little Beezley is just fabulous!!!! goodluck!!!!

big hugs, :hug:  :hug:
Denise.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I see what you're doing, my friend Sue Ann... but in honesty, posting the photo of your GOLDEN TEDDY NOMINEE under the thread title, "MY NEW AVATAR!" is nutso, lady. 

I appreciate the lovely, kind-hearted gesture all the same, and thank you from the very bottom of my heart for making sure I don't feel left out of the loop of attention today.

However, please remember that it's not MY day.  It's yours, Judi's, and Louise's.   Here at TT anyway.  Oh, and Jared's; his mom got, I think, TWO noms!

Anyway... your anime guy, Sue Ann, is deserving of his OWN thread and title, not just because he's lovely, but because his creator is even lovelier.

Bless you,

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Sue Ann,

I love your new avatar.....yep, recognized the Shelli touch

Congratulations and well deserved kudos on your nomination......we are all very proud of you for your consistant artistry and work ethic......good luck honey!!!

the gollies are acting like they are on a sugar high dancing around!  They are very excited at all the TT members who did get nominations!!!

dilu

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

:dance: GIANT CONGRATULATIONS on your nomination Sue Ann!! You truly deserve it and I'm delighted for you! :dance:

I noticed your new avatar yesterday and I simply love it. The colors, the layout, the background designs... the whole thing is beautiful. I thought it looked like Shelli's work and I totally agree with you: Shelli is wonderfully talented and generous ... a true gem! We are lucky to have her here at TT!

hugs,

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Congrats SueAnn!!! What a loverlee gift, Shelli!!! You are so kind!!!

You gals with the everchanging avatars make me want to make mine better... I need to do a little more trial and error with my photo editing software! bear_original

yosemitebearworks Oakhurst, CA
Website

Sue Ann,

Your bear is such a sweetie pie, no wonder he was nominated...who could resist that face!!  Congratulations  :clap:

Hugs,  Donna B

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Oh, I initially thought the bear in your new avatar must have been your nominee.   bear_laugh

See the problems you give us, you make so many gorgeous bears that I, for one, can't keep them all straight!  Beezley gets a '10' on my pick-me-up scale, he is an absolute peach.  You shouldn't let him read all these compliments though, he might get a big head about it.  Uh, bigger, head.
bear_happy

Bear hugs,
Kelly

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bearlyart wrote:

You shouldn't let him read all these compliments though, he might get a big head about it.  Uh, bigger, head.

HA!  Funny... bear_original

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations Sue Ann!!!!!!!!  Beezley is absolutely adorable and is very deserving of this honor! I am so happy for you!! and best of luck!! I love your new avatar, Shelli does such a great job!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Congratulations Sue Ann !!!
Beezley is absolutory outstanding !  :clap:  cute cute cute !  bear_wub

I love your new avatar  ! and Shelli's avatar too !!
Those are the avatar I die for.  bear_laugh

Hugs/Marie

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Sue ann, the avatar is wonderful...well done Shelli!
Beezley is a beautiful little bear I'm not at all surprised that he has a nomination,good luck!

Jane  bear_flower

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Love you Avatar - Shelli is so talented.  Congrats on your nominations Sue Ann!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sue Ann,

Your new avatar looks great!  Like Dilu said, you can see the Shelli touch.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks SO MUCH to all of you for your congratulations and good wishes.  You all are so kind and supportive and I feel so very lucky to "know" you by way of Teddy Talk.  I do hope all of you will at some time know the thrill of being nominated in an awards competition.  If not, however, you will know the thrill of someone purchasing your creation because they love it . . . and that is the true test of an artist.

Pages:

Board footer