Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

For the past 2 years I have been involved with a group called the Northern Adirondack Trading Cooperative. NATC for short. We are a group of Artists and Artisans from the St. Lawrence Seaway Valley area that are members of the county Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber, with help from Hewlett Packard, E-Bay, and Senator Hilary Rodham Clinton's office started NATC to help local people interested in selling their products to a larger (worldwide) area. After 2 1/2 years, we finally have a website. You can go on the website to see who the artists are, and then you can go directly to their website, or email them, or whatever. There are numerous products from soap to wood, teddy bears to hand-woven clothing and rugs.

The website is: www.natconline.org Enjoy!  :hug:  bear_original

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

My goodness Ellen...what a great find.  Thank you so much for sharing this.  I am going to contact Helen Condon, later...to see if she teaches on-line. 

I am really into rug making and I would love to learn braiding from her.  Her work is just beautiful...it plays games with your eyes !

Thanks Ellen,

:hug:

nancy

teddy_bears_org USA - Florida

That is pretty cool. How is it advertised?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks much for sharing, Ellen!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks Ellen, a great place for Artists to showcase their work.

bear_original

Board footer