Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Deb Upstate New York

My sister sent these to me ... enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MELANIE (age 5) asked her Granny how old she was. Granny replied she was so old she didn't remember any more. Melanie said, "If you don't remember you have to look in the back of your panties. Mine say five to
six."

STEVEN (age 3) hugged and kissed his Mom goodnight. "I love you so much, that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window."

BRITTANY (age 4) had an earache and wanted a painkiller. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her Mom explained it was a childproof cap and she'd have to open it for her.  Eyes wide with wonder, the little girl asked: "How does it know it's me?"

SUSAN (age 4) was drinking juice when she got the hiccups. "Please don't give me this juice again," she said, "It makes my teeth cough."

Drew (age 4) stepped onto the bathroom scale and asked: "How much do I cost?"

MARC (age 4) was engrossed in a young couple that were hugging and kissing in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his dad: "Why is he whispering in her mouth?"

CLINTON (age 5) was in his bedroom looking worried. When his Mom asked what was troubling him, he replied, "I don't know what'll happen with this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in?"

JAMES (age 4) was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: "The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt." Concerned, James asked: "What happened to the flea?"

TAMMY (age 4) was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled woman her Mom knew. Tammy looked at her for awhile and then asked, "Why doesn't your skin fit your face?"

The Sermon I think this Mom will never forget.... this particular Sunday sermon..."Dear Lord," the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. "Without you,  we are
but dust." He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter (who was listening!) leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little girl voice, "Mommy, what is butt dust?"

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I adore the "Brittany" one !  bear_grin  bear_grin Thanks, Deb !:) :hug:  :hug:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

LOLOL.. I don't even want to know how muct I cost! hahahaha
Sonya

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

I think CLINTON sounds soo real!!!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

I like the last one!  bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_grin

julia

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Gosh these kids are dumb...................................ha ha aha ahahahaahaahh  bear_rolleyes

Ain't they wonderful  bear_wub  God Bless 'em

Penny  :hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Hilarious Deb!!!!!   bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Hehehe...these have me in stitches... bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_grin

Butt dust!!!!!

*wipes tears from her eyes*

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

bear_grin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahaha they are so precious hahahahahahahahahah bear_thumb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Yay! Now this is why I just love kids. Sweet innocence! How could anyone not love 'em!  bear_wub

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very sweet! .....  Aren't kids so precious.
thanks for sharing, Deb.

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Butt dust  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_wub  :hug:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Butt Dust!!! bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_tongue  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_grin  I am still laughing, even my husband was cracked up with that one. Butt Dust!!!!!! :hug:  :clap:

Board footer