Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

charlotte10.jpgHi Everyone
Hope you are all keeping well? It has been so lovely and sunny here I decided to go outside and photograph my bears!!! something I haven't been able to do for so long here bear_grin 
Please meet Charlotte a 6 inch mohair new style bear who has just gone up for adoption at http://www.bearpile.com/item/54278 Please visit for more info...thanks as always for stopping by  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: xxx

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Hi Sweetie, What a little cutie, I don't know if I have ever seen a short haired creation of yours. Great work! Huge Hugs, Susan.

Bath, UK
Website

Thank you so much Susan and Pink :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_grin yes, it is unusual for me to work with such short haired mohair Susan but I thought I really should try a few bears in this style for a change.... it was also lovely not to be covered in fur too, that's the only problem when working with longer fabric it tends to go over everything when you sew it !!!! bear_grin
I like the term 'Pure Bear' Pink its a lovely description :hug:  :hug: Thank you both for your lovely comments bear_flower

Conni Germany

Charlotte is a beautiful girl!
Your pictures on bearpile are very nice.

Bath, UK
Website

Thank you so much Conni, so pleased you like her :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower

Board footer