Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Long time no visit, how time flies when you are busy !!!!!!!!!!!!
Once again its Olympic Games time. Most of you are aware that for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, my colleague in taiwan, YZ, and myself organized an online challenge with teddy bears to coincide with the games. It wasw great fun, with entry fees being donated to the Asian Moon Bear Rescue.
For the 2012 London Olympic Games we are repeating the excercise. I have invited as many artists as I can think of, however I am sure I have not reached all. Once again the entry fee will be donated to the Asian Moon Bear Rescue.
If anyone is interested would the please contact me
lck@mweb.co.za

many thanks Lynette

COMPETITION RULES

1.    Your entry (teddy bear) can be any size.
2.    Your entry can be made from any type of material.
3.    Your entry must represent your country either as a competitor i.e. a teddy bear swimming (any other type of sport) or as a supporter. Each entry must state why this particular “Teddy bear† was created to represent their country.
4.    A full frontal photograph sent in JPEG format under size 500 pixels x 500 pixels must be sent to this email address to service@twtba.org.tw
5.    Your name and country must be included with the photograph emailed.
6.    Permission to use your photographs either in the Taiwan teddy bear magazine / “Bear Focus† or future TBOC challenges. Please confirm that you give permission.
7.    IMPORTANT: Each country participating in this competition could have several teddy bear artists representing their country.
8.    ENTRY FEE/DONATION: Euro 10.00 All funds raised will be shared with the Asian Moon Bear Rescue Fund in China. Payment to lynette@dalden.com

SCHEDULE

15 th July 2012    All entries must have reached TWTBA by this date.
25 th July 2012    All entries will be added to TWTBA website.…
27 th July 2012-3rd August 2012    PUBLIC voting starts via the TWTBA website …
4-6th August 2012    All votes are counted and 10 highest scoring votes are sent to the judges for final decision. Pictures are sent to the judges.
7th-9th August 2012    Judges make their decisions.
12th August 2012    WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED via email and on the website

Board footer