Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

s1225.jpgHave you girls seen a Puggle dog before? They are gorgeous and i want one..............how could i trick my other half into buying me one????

s1144.JPG

s1275.JPG

Are'nt they cute cute cute  - a cross between a pug and a beagle  bear_wub

Penny  :hug:

beary_clairey Luton

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

That little pup is just too cute!!!

Me want, me want !!!

Hugs

Claire  bear_thumb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

MazieandGeorge_labradoodles.jpgOh Penny I can see why you love this picture. My heart melted too...I want one too!

How about these little darlings, they are Labradoodles a cross between a Labrador and a Poodle. I think I should reallyhave one of these because of the 'doodle' part. (my bears are Doodlebears.)

Hugs Jane  bear_thumb

Oh i LOVE Labradoodles Jane - my other half likes them too because he has a soft spot for Labs but not the moulting!

Maybe i stand a better chance of getting a labradoodle than a puggle?

Have you seen a DOLLIE Jane? It's a cross between a Dalmation and a Collie - it sounds great does'nt it?

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

What an adorable puppy!!!! AWWW!! I wanted a pomdoodle --- a pomeranian and poodle mix but the gal wanted $800 for him and that didn't include shipping which would have been another $200!

WOW!

What did a Pomdoodle look like Kim?

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

pompoo3.jpgpomapoo2.jpgpomapoo1.jpgI got the name wrong it is a Pomapoo.. here are some pics that I found on the internet...

AHHHHHHH - they are sooooo gorgeous Kim!  bear_wub

What a daft name though, Pomapoo ha ha ha

I think i prefer the Pomadoodle don't you?

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL... sounds better to me... I have two Pomeranians and the reason I wanted a pomapoo was that they DONT SHED!!! I constantly have to vaccuum up the hair tumbleweeds because my two shed like crazy! I wouldnt trade them for anything though, furry little monkeys that they are!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

OH, you guys........ now I want another puppy!!!! Aren't they just adorable! Then I look over at Riley who, at 7 months has lost a lot of puppiness so fast. I wish thy stayed little and cute forever! Your pomapoo would, Kim!

I wanted a GoldenDoodle when we were looking for a dog. But they were $1200 at LEAST and most GOOD breeders had a 6 mo. waiting list!!! UGH!!!

Thanks for the puppy picutres!!! Soooooo cute and a great way to start the day!

nettie scotland
Website

setee.jpgI wonder if puggle takes after the poodle or beagle.Beagles are so headstrong.
I am in the mood for a new puppy and trying to suppress it.
My friend has been bringing her pomeranian puppy round.My pointers try to play with him but he is just too wee.I never thought I would like such a small dog but he is fab .He climbs on top of my dogs just like  a wee monkey.
This is a picture of my friend introducing Monty to my dog Beauford.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Max has grown fast too... he is approaching a year now... he lost the puppy look quickly too!!!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Beauford is a beautiful dog! I love pointers!! bear_wub
kathy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

maxbeene.jpgdaisylynn.jpgNettie - I have two pomeranians (and we had one when I was younger)... here are their pics! They may be tiny but think they are bigger than they are.. they also have a spunky attitude!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Kimmy,

I had a pomapoo as a kid.  She was this beautiful honey color and we named her Gidget...I called her Giggy because I was only three.  She lived to be not quite 18 years old.  She would sit on the palm of my dad's hand like a prairie dog and my dad would pack her all over the place.  I entered her in a dog show for amatures and we took first in her division and Best of Show.

I loved that little brat...they are great dogs!!!

I would be a little worried about the beagle influence on a puggle too.  I have one...he lives with my parents because I was working when I got him and he was constantly in trouble.  He needed 24/7 supervision.  HOWEVER, Chance is the most affectionate dog in the world and has the cutest face.  I adore his ornery little personality.  He has gotten better because my dad is just incredibly patient and a great natural at training dogs.  They just listen to him for some reason.   Hey maybe he WAS a dog in a former life.   bear_shocked   bear_shocked

Whew...I'm chatty this morning bear_original

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

How Darn Cute!   I love mixed breeds, you end up with great little doggies!

What to you get when you cross a Schnauzer x Wire Haired Daschound (sp?)?  A Schnaucshoud, a really funny looking, long legged, long bodied, Mohawk wearing Princess!   Meet Little Miss Ellie

Ellieinwindow.jpg

And, when you cross a Yorkshire Terrier with an Australian Cattle dog? An Yorkshire Cattle dog: a 40 lb attitude wearing, herding Yorkie that can hit a brick wall and 10 miles an hour and come out unscathed!   Meet Grover

groveroncouch.jpg

Just had to share in the fun,   I am just a bit more doggie crazy then I am bear crazy!    I just love all the little Doodles above, so cute!!!!

Here is to all the wonderful mixed breeds out there  bear_tongue   

Duff

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I love Poms bear_original  they are great dogs  bear_thumb

My pom that we had when we were younger was a big boy also...He was an orangy color - He and my brother didnt get along though LOL.... I also had an irish setter when I was younger, they are awesome dogs too! 

I am afraid of dalmations though  bear_sad   I saw one bite my cousin in the face when I was younger and have been petrified of them since...

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Duff....
Your dogs are so much fun!!!! I sat here trying to imagine what the second one would look like before I allowed myself to scroll down to the picture.... I just couldn't imagine!!! What a mix!! Hee Hee! Love Ellie's wirey hair!!
Thank you for sharing their pictures!!! Thanks for the smiles!!  bear_grin   bear_wub

krystolla Fuzzbutt Bears
Columbus Ohio

Puggles are cute, but I'd be worried they'd inherit the breathing problems of a pug with the house-breaking problems of the beagle.

And be careful with any of the poodle crosses, half the time the puppy will inherit the matting of the poodle coat without the non-shedding component. My mother wanted to adopt a golden-doodle but after a bit of research found out that the genetics of the breed aren't really settled yet -- the plan is to get the non-shedding poodle coat on a golden retriever personality but 50% of the time you get the opposite . . . and the times it comes out right are the dogs saved for breeding the next generation!

I think it works out that you need something like seven generations of non-source (as in doodle to doodle) breeding before the genetics really settle out and the most reputable breeders are somewhere around two or three.

Personally, I've fallen in love with the Alasken Husky -- basically a greyhound crossed with a siberian husky. You get a taller, slender wolf with a silkier coat than the siberian. Sigh. I don't think I could keep up with one though, that's the same breed they use for sled racing!

nettie scotland
Website

bellsy-copy.jpgWhat lovely dogs you all have.I find a lot of bear people are also doggy people.
I also have two cross breeds.One is a whippet mix and the other a ginger collie mix.
Here is the wee one with my two pointers .

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

The picture of the Puggle did not show up on my computer......so I don't know how cute it is.....the other mixes are....certainly different.......The one dog that I met last year and would love to get is a Leonberger. I don't have any pictures, but did a search for it and they are beautiful, huge dogs. I want one, but I don't think it will fit into a conoe very easlily.........
Ellen

s1225.jpgI've added another pic so you might be able to see it now Ellen  :thumbsup:

I can't find a breeder of Puggles anywhere in the UK - are they just in the USA?

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oh Penny, aren't the Puggles cute - what a little face!  We don't have dog- hubby has allergies but can tolerate cats - go figure.  He's always wanted to have a Beagle as he had one as a small child, but they don't appeal to me at all.  Now I really like the labradoodles - they just scream "hug me" LOL.   I've learned a lot today - I googled Leonberger dogs - I'd never heard of the breed before.  They look quite a bit like a Newfoundlander - beautiful but too big for me.  \

I had a good friend in Deep River that owned a Great Dane, Doberman, Irish Wolfhound, Bull Terrier and a Whippet, all at one time.  Her husband moved out LOL (but not because of the dogs).  I looooooved the Bull Terrier as she was sooo smart.  If she wanted the couch and the others were on it, she just ran to the front door and barked like crazy. All the dogs would come running and Keegie would quietly slip away and get the couch all to herself!

Diane, your dogs are beautiful -we had a Pointer/black lab cross who looked like a pointer, but was black instead of brown.  I love you whippet cross - he's a lovely looking dog.  I guess I should go and get some work done - bye for now.

Hugs,

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Aaaaaaccckkkkkk . . . all of these doggies are adorable - I want them all!!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

All the dog pics are so cute. I really like the puggle and labradoodle. I'd be too scared of having a dog that had any beagle in their blood. Daniel's parents have one...always into trouble and he's so cocky. One time he got scolded by Daniel's dad...so the little booger went peed on his pillow! Such a brat!

I'm curious to see a dollie, but I couldn't find any pics. Anyone, anyone??

Pages:

Board footer