Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I can't find a pic of a Dollie either but i have been trawling through all the different dog breeds available and i'm gonna have to stop now cos i'm getting broody  :pray:
I just know that my other half won't let me have one - i could try throwing the biggest paddy EVER i suppose

Penny  :dance:   bear_rolleyes   bear_flower

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon
Sandi.S. wrote:

always into trouble and he's so cocky. One time he got scolded by Daniel's dad...so the little booger went peed on his pillow! Such a brat!

Yep, they are ornery those beagles.  Chance (mine) nipped me the butt one time when I got up from the chair...he was sitting in my lap being all lovey and apparently he wasn't through being cuddled.  BRAT big time!!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Oh such sweet little puppies, everyone of them.

Jane I really think that you should get a Labradoodle - that name is just calling out
for you to buy one.

bear_original

Densteds Densteds
Website

Picture-023-Custom-2.jpgcooper-2-005-Small-Small.jpgPen..I love that little fellow, and he won't have the breathing problems that pugs have either..

Here's my two sweeties...the little beige guy is Cooper, he's a newbie, I just got him as a rescue dog, he's a shitzu x poodle???? don't want to even start trying to put those two names together or I'll really be in the you know what!!!  bear_grin  bear_grin

Harry is a maltese x poodle from the RSPCA..both are adorable little fellows with great loving temperaments, good manners & they don't shed...fantastic!!!! I've got enough fur floating around the house without them adding to it..

hugs,
Denise.

Great dogs, everyone!!!!!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

A friend of ours just had a litter of pug puppies.  They are adorable!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Denise,
I am so in love with Cooper! He's such a cutie!!!  bear_wub

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

teddy-dog.jpgI absolutely love dogs. I've always had dogs when I grew up. I've had 2 since I got married. They were older dogs from FRIENDS OF ABANDONED PETS. They were both llassapsos. My first dog was named Teddy. He was great. I had him for 7 years before I had to make a very painful decision. 2 years later I had my first female. Man did she have attitude. She loved to chase chipmunks and squirrels. I only had her for 3 years before I had to make that awful decision again. It's been about 2 years since then and I'm having a really hard time not getting another. Our household is really busy right now and I don't think I'd have enough time to be fair. But I really miss having a dog. I wish I could borrow a neighbour's dog but there aren't any.
Here's Teddy under the christmas tree. He had the saddest eyes but the was the greatest.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

All these puppy pictures is making me want a puppy again...sigh!!!

Densteds Densteds
Website

They were both llassapsos. My first dog was named Teddy.

Anne... your Teddy is almost identical to the little lhasa I had, his name was Reggie, I had him for 12years until he became so ill with a heart murmur, and like you I had to make that dreadful decision. He was my best friend, and I miss him so much....it's so hard when you lose them, the time we have to share with them is precious and I can never understand why their lives are so short.

big hugs,
Denise.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Puppy5wks.jpg"Could you come a little closer so I can lick your nose?"

I just have to show you a picture of Riley at 5 weeks old.
It was this picture from his breeder, 1/2 way across the country, that stole our hearts and said 'He's the one!'
He's still a cutiepie but looks nothing like this! bear_sad He still loves to lick noses!!!

Densteds Densteds
Website

Gosh Daphne..he sure was a cute pup!!!

hugs,
Denise.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Denise I just love those cute dogs of yours! I've had a giggle trying to work out what a shitzu x poodle cross would be called.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  No matter which way I jiggle the name around it sounds like something I would rather have not stood in...you know what I mean. How could such a sweet dog end up with such a c*a*p*y name!

I have loved looking at all these doggie pictures so anyone else got any to share just bring them on!

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh  Me too, Sue Ann!!  bear_wub

What a great story, Brenda! That's a terrier for you!

Our little Jack Russell's claws make an awful clatter most of the time, but when she's raided the garbage she can run with no noise at all--dog version of tippytoes!

Eileen

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Ti-2.jpgThanks Penny, the pic. came up, cute little guys aren't they? This is my pup Ti, he is now 3 years old.

Densteds Densteds
Website

I want a puppy, theres no way I can hide a puppy from my husband like I did with the cat, mmmm but I bet I could give it a go if a got a small dog

Melanie, you just have to buy a fluffy one, tell hubby it's a new feather duster...and you won't have a problem...he won't go near it!!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

hugs,
Denise.

Pages:

Board footer