Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Earl.jpg

Hi everyone!

It's time to celebrate five years of Je Suis Lugly!

A lot has changed in those five years, but I hope you'll agree that the majority of changes have been in the right direction. I really want to mark the occassion by hosting a big giveaway. The rules are pretty simple and you could win sweet Earl shown on the left here: he's one of my little bears from the Teddies Worldwide Tea Party, and he needs a new home.

All you have to do to have a chance at winning is be a member of my mailing list. Simple, right? I only use my mailing list to let people know about new pieces or really exciting news and you can unsubscribe any time after the competition closes, I won't be offended... people who're already members are already entered.

To sign up just put your email address in the box below or on my blog www.je-suis-lugly.blogspot.com

Competition closes in two weeks (May 6th) and I will pick a winner using an online random number generator: good luck!

Chloe and the Lugly's

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Happy Anniversary, Chloe!  :cake:

Becky

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks Becky bear_original Can't believe how long it's been!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Congratulations, Chloe!   :dance:   
I will certainly be on your mailing list.  bear_smile

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks Peter bear_original Good luck to you too!

Board footer